We all want to look more chic but without the expensive price tag! Keep reading for 7 easy tips to look more chic in minutes!
- Add a belt. A belt instantly elevates your style! Wear one with jeans and show it off by tucking your shirt in or even on a dress to show off your waste. I am loving this one and this one for jeans and dresses or wear this one with a blouse.
- Treat yourself to a new lippie! Bold hues are totally in right now, grab one of your fav shades and wear it proud! Don’t be afraid to show off that pout! Check out Sephora for tons of options!
- Handbag. I don’t know about you, but my outfit is never complete without a handbag! You don’t need to have a huge collection either, find a neutral that you really love and that will go with all your fall looks. I am loving this one and it’s under $100!
- A pair of sunglasses. Instantly look more glam! Best part is you can wear them with literally any outfit! I just bought these ones and I wear them everyday! Can you believe they are only $14?!
- Do something different with your hair. Give your locks some volume by curling it or even a top knot! If I don’t have time to style it, I’ll quickly back comb it, had some hair spray and voila! You got volume babe!
- Add a bold color. Whether it be from your shoes, bag or nail polish, add a bold color to your outfit to make it stand out!
- Accessorize. Heels, scarfs, jewellery are all perfect ways to elevate your style! I love wearing a scarf with pretty much all my outfits in the fall and winter! A pair of booties with a little heel (like these ones) will be your best friend this season.
Do you have any tips to look more chic this season? Would love to know! xx
Shop the outfits here:
If there is one thing I love to do, is to get dressed in a pretty dress and have high tea! It's the perfect activity to make you feel special and a wonderful way to catch up with your friends over tea and delicious treats. When Secret Garden Tea Company reached out to me and asked if I would like to come visit with some friends, I didn't ... Keep reading
The Shopbop Sale is one of my favorite sales! It's the perfect time to get that investment piece that you had your eye on for a big discount. I also love shopping for little Holiday things like candles scarfs and other stocking stuffers. Here are a few of my top picks from the sale, I would love to know what you are getting! Let me know in the ... Keep reading
Top: Here and Here | Jacket | Denims | Booties | Bag | Sunnies Happy Tuesday! Aren't you "plaid" Monday is over? I am so excited to share with you one of my fave go to looks for fall! I can't seem to ever get enough plaid! I love how easy these tops are to style. If you get the longer ones, you can tuck them into your denims like I did or tie a ... Keep reading
The Beauty Edit no.1 I am so excited to share with you the beauty products I use on a daily basis to achieve my makeup looks! Here are some I can't live without! ... Keep reading
Hey friends, happy Friday and first day of fall! I had the pleasure of attending NYFW this year, a dream of mine for as long as I can remember. Well, visiting NYC has been on my bucket list since I was 16 so this trip was extra special! I got to share a room with one of my fave bloggers @lizzieandlace. We had so much fun and even though we have ... Keep reading